Friday, May 14, 2010

Telling lies without sin

Yester day,after exhaustive morning walk,I felt very thirsty and on returned home,asked for a glass of orange squash.maid was going for it,when mrs came and forbade her ,rather ordered her to give nimbupani without sugar.I took it but with a pinch of anger on the face.She told,why are you making your wrinkles more prominent ,Dont you know doctor has forbidden u to take any sugary drink.Today when i returned from my walk,withot uttering any word,opened the freeze and gulped half glass of Cola and cooly closed freeze door and burried my face in today's news paper.Mrs came and opened freeze to give me nimbupani which she kept for cooling.But when she saw Cola bottle is half empty,she childed me,have u drunk Cola.I did not answer as if I have not heard.In the evening,when she talked to my daugter at Gangtak,she made a big complaint against me,which is quite natural.My daughter asked me and commanded ,did you take Cola.I didnot say any thing.Then she told again you are telling lies.I said no my darling daughter,I have not told lies.She said, again telling lies.Do you know telling lies is a sin.No,I have not told lies,I simply moved my head left to right twice.How can I incur sin. She laughed and say Ba ba Baba! tumhara jaba nahi.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA...Cute u are Baba :D
    Lies..yes no lie told...hahaha
    But yes dont be so angry that u drink half a bottle cola...!!! Take Care of urself :)

    ReplyDelete